A 25 hour Certificate Program
Immerse yourself in the art of letting go in this 25 hour Certificate Program. Dive deep into the study and practice of Yin Yoga with Katelynn Ingersoll and Linda Domino. This program is suitable for those wanting to teach Yin Yoga or for those looking to enhance their own understanding of this practice.
Participants will gain:
- A deep understanding of Yin and what makes this practice beneficial.
- Three experiences of a full Yin Yoga practice.
- Basic core yin poses and their alignment, form, and function.
- Yin sequences that work specific meridian lines in the body.
- Variations and modifications of postures.
- Principles of Connective Tissue and how Yin Yoga supports this important bodily system.
- The very basics of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Model, Meridian Lines, and Marma Theory
- A journey through the Koshas and Chakras as a platform from which to teach Yin Yoga.
- Knowledge and experience that can be directly applied to creating and teaching a Yin Yoga class.
- A Certificate of Completion upon commencement from this program.
- Opportunity for one on one support in building your own class (this is optional).
- April 5th – 7th
- Friday April 5th: 2-5pm
- Saturday April 6th: 8am-5pm
- Sunday April 7th: 8am – 5pm
At Hot Yoga Philadelphia
- $350 (Early Bird Pricing, before Feb 15th)
- $399 (after February 15th)
- $299 (Yoga Teacher Rate)
Please fill out the application below and submit your payment. We will contact you with next steps! Yoga teachers, please email Teaching Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the discounted payment link!
Lead by Linda Domino, with support by Katelynn Ingersoll
Linda Domino will serve as leader and guide for this weekend immersion. Linda has taught, practiced, and studied yoga for 25 years with many teachers and in many traditions. Moving to Philly ignited a passion for the Hot 26+2 practice and led her to HYP. Her curiosity and desire for equanimity led her to the practices of Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra many years ago. These practices continue to be essential nourishment for her body and mind. She teaches a weekly Yin practice at HYP is delighted to be guiding this immersion
Linda is the founder of Sacred Trails, a community with the mission to inspire and support individual journeys toward equanimity and freedom. Her credentials include immersion or teacher training in Iyengar Yoga, Anusara Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, and Yoga Nidra. She is currently pursuing a Certificate in Contemplative Care from the New York Zen Center. Find her at www.sacredtrailshome.com
Katelynn Ingersoll will co-lead this program. Katelynn is currently Full Time Mom, and forever a yogi. Katelynn has been teaching at Hot Yoga Philadelphia for over a decade and is the former Studio Director/Owner, a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, and a Registered Nurse. She experienced first hand the healing benefits of yoga after a near death bicycle accident and knew she had to share this key to the kingdom of health with others.