A yoga retreat is unlike your average vacation where you end up needing a vacation after your vacation to recover. At a Hot Yoga Philadelphia Yoga Retreat, we do the planning and provide the yoga and healthy meals so that you can explore the local nature and swim in the sea in between yoga classes. By the end of a week of yoga in nature at one of our retreats, you’ll restore and renew…it’s our promise.
Join Hot Yoga Philadelphia instructors Katelynn and Byron as we return to Peace Retreat in beautiful Playa Negra Guancaste Costa Rica for 7 days of daily yoga classes, black sand beaches, freshly prepared local cuisine and Pura Vida.Playa Negra sunset in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. We’ve hosted SIX yoga retreats since 2016 all over the US and central America and love providing a truly relaxing experience for rejuvenation and deep connection. This is our second time returning to this retreat center in Costa Rica and we absolutely cannot wait to share a wonderful retreat experience with you.
Hot Yoga Instructors Byron Franklin and Katelynn Ingersoll
A 7 day yoga getaway in Costa Rica.
January 15th – 22nd 2023
The accommodations: Peace Retreat will be hosting us. They are an established retreat center located in the town of Playa Negra, along the stunning Pacific Gold Coast in the Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica, near Tamarindo. Just a short walk through the jungle you’ll find world class surfing and swimming beaches. We love Peace Retreat so much that we’re returning for a second yoga retreat to enjoy their amenities and peaceful jungle beach vibe.
Your retreat experience will include the following:
- Accommodations at Peace Retreat – see pricing and options below
- Daily yoga classes (2 optional yoga classes per day)
- Freshly prepared plant based and Ayurvedic meals
- Airport transport included – see guidelines below
- Access to the Peace Retreat grounds – swimming pool, jungle hikes
- Beach access. Playa Negra is a 15 minute walk through the jungle from Peace Retreat
- Onsite bodywork available through the Peace Retreat Spa
- Group activities – optional excursions (not included, but easily arranged through the resort)
- Tranquility and quiet
- No worries – we’ve got all your basic needs covered
Om or Shanti Room…$2399 (private), $1399 shared
- Two single beds
- Private bath
Samadhi Suite…$2999 (private), Shared (3 guests) $1399
- One single bed
- One double bed
- Private bath
Cabinas…$1850 (private), $1299 (shared)
- Two single beds in an open air jungle cabina – book solo, with a friend or room with a new friend
- Shared community Bath
Casa Verde…$1199 per person
- A single bed in your own distinct private space within a large dorm style room
- Shared community bath
Discount Pricing Available
(Limit one discount per person)
Return retreat guest – %10 off above fees
Book with a friend – $350 off ($175 per person)
Early bird pricing:: 10% off above fees if you book before November 15th 2022.
***A $500 non-refundable down payment will reserve your space. We will contact you as soon as you reserve to find out your accommodations preferences. Or…simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you all squared away!***
Peace Retreat will provide a shuttle from Liberia International Airport on January 15th to the Peace Retreat center, which is a 60 minute drive from the airport. There are no direct flights from Philadelphia but you can still arrive to the destination reasonably by laying over in another city. There are direct flights out of Newark Airport.
You can easily and safely travel by taxi cab from LIR to Peace Retreat if you will be traveling in Costa Rica before the retreat.
For additional information or questions, please email email@example.com