UPDATE : Re-Re Opening January 4th 2020.
As of Our First Re-Opening on August 10th, We’ve initiated safety protocols – including: social distancing guidelines, reduced studio capacity, sanitation procedures, online presence and packages, and implementing a system to honor packages that have not been serviceable due to our closure. We know you have questions, so please take some time to read the below updates and guidelines. As we welcome you back to in-studio yoga classes, here is what you need to know:
- Check out our new schedule. We hope to grow slowly into more class times as we see the demand.
- Per Philadelphia and CDC Guidelines, class sizes will be extremely limited – 10 students per 1,000 Square feet. (15-20 students depending on which floor class is on.)
- We are strongly encouraging pre-registration on Mind Body Online for all classes. Walk in at your own risk. If you haven’t reserved a spot ahead of time, there may not be enough room.
- Due to limited capacity, we’ll have a strict cancelation policy. No shows, and late cancels (four hours before class) will be charged a $25 fee.
- Masks must be worn at all times by staff and students while in the studio unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so. You will not be asked to provide proof of this condition.
- You’ll need to sign a new waiver before you take class.
- Yoga mats will now be available for a $2 rental fee so we can sanitize them in between uses.
- Remove your shoes off IMMEDIATELY upon entering the space and place them in a cubby.
- Students must enter into the studio and respectfully wait to give students 6 feet of space before another student can enter. Please respect the social distancing rules and keep a safe distance from others in common areas.
- The floor will be marked off for where your yoga mat is to be placed to offer 6-foot distancing in between mats.
- Doors will be Locked once class starts and no late entry into the studio will be allowed
- Bathroom capacity will be limited to 4 at a time (downstairs) and 7 at a time (upstairs). We will trust you to self monitor this request as we will not be able to police this.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the studio. Please use them! Wash your hands often.
- If you are sick, running a fever, have any symptoms of concern, have traveled outside of the US, have come in contact with a person who tested positive for Covid, or have any pending labs for Covid, DO NOT come to class.
- The studio will be deep cleaned daily from 1-3pm. With the exception of appointments, no entry will be permitted at this time. High touch surfaces and areas will be continuously wiped down throughout the day.
- Please see our post covid account issue page for information about your unused or expired classes.
We thank you for understanding that we are still learning what the “green phase / new normal” looks like and what this means for our studio. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we enter the re-opening phase and adapt to these changes.
Let’s work together to keep infection rates down and our studio and our city open!
FYI : We have been open since August 10th and have not had a single COVID case and students have been very compliant with mask wearing and social distancing while in the studio. THANKS FOR THAT!