Masks are Required in all Common Areas Regardless of Vaccination Status!
General Etiquette / Studio Reminders:
- We still strongly encourage pre-registration on Mind Body Online for all classes. Walk in at your own risk. If you haven’t reserved a spot ahead of time, there may not be enough room.
- Due to limited capacity, we’ll have a strict cancelation policy. No shows, and late cancels (four hours before class) will be charged a $25 fee.
- If you haven’t been back since pre-covid You’ll need to sign a new waiver before you take class.
- Yoga mats will now be available for a $2 rental fee so we can sanitize them in between uses.
- Remove your shoes IMMEDIATELY upon entering the space and place them in a cubby.
- Please respect the social distancing rules and keep a safe distance from others in common areas.
- Doors will be Locked once class starts and no late entry into the studio will be allowed
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the studio. Please use them! Wash your hands often.
- Please see our post covid account issue page for information about your unused or expired classes.
We thank you for understanding that we are still learning what the “new normal” looks like and what this means for our studio. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we continue to navigate the re-opening phase and adapt to these changes.
FYI : We have been open since August 10th and have not had a single COVID case or scare. THANKS FOR THAT!
Feel free to reach out to us by email email@example.com with any questions and we will do our best to get back to you!
Hot Yoga Philadelphia