Hot Yoga Philadelphia in partnership with Synergy Yoga is proud to announce that we are hosting our very first teacher training. The training will be lead by Synergy Yoga founder Francisco Morales-Bermudez, an experienced teacher and long time leader of teacher trainings, yoga retreats, and founder of Synergy Partner Yoga. Read more about Francisco here.
The training will consist of two parts:
- 26+2. Participants of this training will gain the credentials to lead a traditional Hot Yoga class. This section of the training will be three full weeks long plus 50 additional non-contact hours of homework and yoga classes.
- Vinyasa Flow. This training will focus on sequencing and structure of a Vinyasa style class. This additional week is optional and will include a full week of in studio training with Francisco.
- The training is to commence on Monday July 8, 2019 and end on Saturday August 3, 2019.
- The 26+2 training dates are the first three weeks of the training: July 8 – July 26, 2019.
- The Vinyasa Flow dates are the last week of the training, July 27 – August 3rd, 2019.
Trainees may sign up for the total 4 week program, solely for the 26+2 portion or solely for the Vinyasa flow portion. Graduation day for all Trainees will be on Sunday August 4, 2019.
More About the Program
Participants will complete two yoga classes per day with lectures and workshops in between. Synergy Yoga will work with Hot Yoga Philadelphia to compile a daily schedule that accommodates the needs of continuing to run the studio smoothly on a daily basis. Classes for the training will be taught by Synergy Yoga team members and Hot Yoga Philadelphia teachers. The training will run six (6) days per week with Sunday as a rest day.
Participants of solely the 26+2 training will receive a 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification. (150) hours “In person” and 50 hours “non-contact”. The non-contact hours include reading assignments with reflections emailed to Synergy staff, and classes taught with feedback. The classes required to graduate would be un-paid classes and the feedback would be given by a Synergy staff member. Classes can be taken in person by the synergy staff member, if that is an option, or the class can be recorded by the trainee and emailed to Francisco. Participants of solely the Vinyasa Flow training will receive a 50 Hour Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Certification. Participants of the total 4 week training will receive both certifications noted above.
- Total (4) week training 26+2 & Vinyasa flow: $4,000.00
- Early bird price (sign up before May 1, 2019): $3,750.00
- Total (3) week 26+2 Training Only price: $3,250.00
- Early bird price (sign up before May 1, 2019): $3,000.00
- Vinyasa Flow (1) week only cost: $1,800.00
- Early Bird price (sign up before May 1, 2019): $1,300.00
A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 will be required for trainees to reserve their spot and all participants must be paid in full prior to the training commencement. The cost of the training covers all classes, clinics and lectures scheduled during the training hours at the studio, and a t-shirt provided by Synergy Yoga. The training does not include any food or beverage, housing, books or printed material.
Application And Registration
Registration, application, and payment will be handled by Synergy Yoga. Contact email@example.com for all inquiries.