Imagine doing yoga for a week in a tropical jungle paradise, eating healthy, nourishing plant based foods, waking up to nature’s sounds, soaking in mother natures gifts, while in the company of other like-minded people. We are planning the perfect yoga vacation getaway. Join your favorite hot yoga instructors, Katelynn, Chris Fluck, and Ayurvedic practitioner Mary Rider for a week of diving deep into your practice. Fall into a week of the yogic lifestyle in the setting of the refreshing jungle, healing waves, rivers, and greenery. Relax, rejuvenate, revitalize, and renew.
Hot Yoga Instructors Chris Fluck, Katelynn Ingersoll and Ayurvedic practitioner Mary Rider
A 7 day yoga + Ayurveda getaway.
February 1-8th, 2020
The accommodations: Peace Retreat will be hosting us. They are an established retreat center located in the town of Playa Negra, along the stunning Pacific Gold Coast in the Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica, near Tamarindo. Just a short walk through the jungle you’ll find world class surfing and swimming beache
Your retreat experience will include the following:
- Accommodations at Peace Retreat – see pricing and options below
- Daily yoga classes and Ayurveda workshops
- Freshly prepared plant based Ayurvedic meals
- Access to the Peace Retreat grounds – swimming pool, jungle hikes
- Beach access. Playa Negra is a 15 minute walk through the jungle from Peace Retreat
- Discounted Ayurvedic treatments
- Group activities
- Tranquility and quiet
- Each cabina has two single beds + shared bath
- You can also stay in a cabina as a single person for $1399
- Private bath
- Queen bed
- Double occupancy total $2599
- Triple occupancy available $3599 (limited availability)
- One queen bed
- One single bed
- Private kitchen + living area
- Private terrace
- Double occupancy $2899 total
***A $500 non-refundable down payment will reserve your space. We will contact you as soon as you reserve to find out your accommodations preferences. Or…simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you all squared away!***
We will provide a shuttle from Liberia International Airport on February 1st to the Peace Retreat center, which is a 60 minute drive from the airport. There are no direct flights from Philadelphia but you can still arrive to the destination reasonably by laying over in another city. There are direct flights out of Newark Airport.
You can easily and safely travel by taxi cab from LIR to Peace Retreat if you will be traveling in Costa Rica before the retreat.
For additional information or questions, please email email@example.com